Diametros invites scholars and researchers to contribute to a special issue focusing on the critical theme of transparency in the realm of medical and healthcare expertise. This call is inspired by the article "Expertise, disagreement, and trust in vaccine science and policy. The importance of transparency in a world of experts" (available here).
- Commentaries on the Article: We welcome analytical and critical commentaries on the article "Expertise, disagreement, and trust in vaccine science and policy. The importance of transparency in a world of experts", reflecting on its themes, arguments, and implications.
- Independent research papers: Additionally, submissions of independent research papers exploring broader issues of transparency in medical and healthcare expertise are encouraged.
- Maximum length: 40,000 signs (including spaces).
- Submission deadline: 31st May 2024.
- Submission preparation: All submissions should be prepared in accordance with our submission guidelines, accessible at Diametros Submission Guidelines.
- Early view: Accepted papers will be published in an early view format immediately after acceptance.
- Issue publication: The special issue is planned for release in either September or December 2024.
This special issue aims to delve into the multifaceted aspects of expertise, disagreement, trust, and transparency in the context of vaccine science and policy, extending the conversation to wider areas of medicine and healthcare.
We look forward to your valuable contributions in enriching this significant discourse.